1. To manage your own directory listing, you'll need to have a user account. This way, you can login whenever you need to make updates and changes to your directory listing(s).
To create a user account, click on "Login" in the top right corner.
2. Click on "REGISTER" to create a user account. You can also sign up using your Facebook or Google accounts for faster registration. If you already have a user account, login and skip to step 4.
3. Fill in details to create your user account.
4. Once you're logged in, go to the page of your directory listing by entering the URL or navigating through the directory to get to the page.
5. On the page of your directory listing, click on the green "Manage this Listing" button.
6. Click on the "Claim Listing" button.
7. Check your email and follow the instructions.