The Abbotsford Islamic Centre is conveniently located in the Fraser Valley close to the Trans-Canada Highway 1. The location of our mosque plays a strong role for Muslims that are residing in Abbotsford and those who are simply passing through the Fraser Valley. Stopping by is not an issue and access is generally not difficult.
At the Abbotsford Islamic Centre ALL Muslims are encouraged to come in and meet the brothers and sisters of the community. The mosque is not restricted to any one ethnicity. Our community comprises of brothers and sister from different parts of the world and are accepting all backgrounds. We believe in true Islamic Multicultural values.
The Abbotsford Islamic Centre has a variety of services to offer. Here is a brief list of some of the services that are available:
• Five times daily prayer with congregation
• Jumah & Eid prayers
• Islamic Education and youth classes
• Youth activities, and youth counseling
• Perform Marriage ceremony (Nikkah)
• Marriage counseling
• Weekly Quran Darsul Quran Tafseer program
• Da’wah Programs
• Ramadan Taraweeh prayers and Iftaar program
• Interfaith Representation
• Funeral guidance and burial facilitated by the BCMA.
• Hosting events for the community
• Hospital religious services
We are currently making an effort to facilitate more activities including, Adult Arabic classes, Adult Tajweed classes, Hadeeth Halaqas, and other Islamic workshops for men and women.
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions on concerns!
Facebook: Abbotsford Islamic Centre .