1. Encourage parents to raise their children on the correct tarbiyyah by teaching children Islamic Studies starting from the pre-school level through to grade 8;
2. Connect children (and their parents / caregivers) to the mosque and the Muslim community;
3. Provide homeschool outreach and support services as well as promote homeschool as an alternative to public / private school;
4. Develop children’s skills in the areas of language, math, art, health and physical education, science, social studies etc.; and
5. Promote age appropriate education group trips.
What grades does your school serve?:
JK - 12