The Islamic Community of the South Shore (ICC) has been working to establish an institution that would serve as a cornerstone in promoting activities reflecting Islamic identity, values, education and true brotherhood among the Muslims.
The facilities at the ICC include prayer area, gym, classrooms and other amenities.
Car: From Montreal
1) After crossing Champlain Bridge, take the Milan exit
2) Stay on your right, make a right at the first stop sign, then turn right on the second stop you’ll be on Milan.
3) After the second traffic lights make right you’ll be on Grande-Allee.
4) Continue driving straight on Grande Allee until you see the Masjid on your right hand side.
Bus: From Montreal (Approx. 45 minutes)
1. From Bonaventure bus terminal, take bus 45 ($3.00)
2. From the Brossard/Panama autopark, take bus 32 (another $3.00)
3. Get off at Baudelaire/Grande-Allée
4. Walk towards Milan street. You should be able to see the mosque from the corner of Baudelaire/Grande-Allée
Bus: From Longueuil Metro (Approx. 35 minutes)
1. Take bus 21
2. Get off at Baudelaire/Grande-Allée
3. Walk to the mosque, which you should be able to see from the corner of Baudelaire/Grande-Allée
Facebook: ICC Brossard