Whether you’re buying or selling, the difference between having an average real-estate representative or a dedicated professional can mean thousands of dollars in your pocket. It can mean selling your home for top dollar or losing the house of your dreams to a more organized buyer.
Thousands of home sellers have been asked what is most important to them when selling their homes. Most share the following six priorities:
- PRICE: To obtain the best price and terms for their property.
- TIME: To sell at the shortest possible time, ensuring maximum exposure (MLS assures this).
- CONVENIENCE: To have the least inconvenience, with the Real-Estate Sales Representative managing all the details.
- COMMUNICATION: To be frequently updated and communicated with to address their concerns.
- DILIGENT EFFORT: To show evidence that the Real-Estate Sales Representative is working diligently on their behalf.
- RELATIONSHIP: To have trust in their Real-Estate Sales Representative and know that their best interests are the cornerstone of the transaction.
My aim is to achieve these goals for every seller.