Sorry, your browser cannot display frames!
We have detected that you are using an ad blocker. Muslim Link relies on revenue from these advertisements so please consider disabling the ad blocker for this domain.
click image to enlarge
This event is already claimed by Yunus Emre Institute
LEARN TURKISH with YUNUS EMRE INSTITUTE ONLINE in CANADA
Live Turkish Classes with Native Speaker Teachers via Zoom
• Course Dates: August 22 – October 27, 2022
• Course Days:
o Monday – Wednesday
o Tuesday – Thursday
• Course Hours
o Evening Classes : 18:00 – 21:00 EST
o Afternoon Classes: 15:00 – 18:00 EST
o 2 sessions, 6 class-hours a week
o 60 hours in total including exams
• Venue: Online via Zoom
• Levels: 1.1, A1.2, A2.1, A2.2, B1.1, B1.2, B2.1 and B2.2 (You will take a placement test if you want to register for levels A1.2-B2)
• Course Book: Yedi İklim Turkish Set by Yunus Emre Institute
• Teachers: Native Turkish speakers with experience in foreign language teaching
• Fee: $300 CAD
• For further inquiries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Admission to courses are subject to class size (max 16)
* Courses are subject to cancellation in case of low turnout. If the courses are cancelled, you will be refunded the full amount you have paid.
* Follow us on twitter and instagram
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Yunus Emre Institute is offering courses at eight different levels A1.1, A1.2, A2.1, A2.2, B1.1, B1.2, B2.1 and B2.2. If you want to attend levels other than A1.1, you will be assessed by our teachers to put you in a class that matches your current ability. Please make your enquiry to email@example.com to book your placement test.
• Courses will run on Monday-Wednesday or Tuesday-Thursday depending on your choice. You will attend 6 hours of class each week. We provide our courses both in the afternoon and in the evening so that you can register for the session that best suits you. Requests to change classes after registration are dependent on the availability of space in other classes.
• Our class sizes are usually 16 students (max). Please note that all classes run subject to student numbers.
• Students will be registered on first come first serve basis. If you do not want to miss this opportunity, we advise you to register and pay your fee on time.
• Our teachers are native speakers with expertise in Turkish and foreign language teaching. We will use the Yedi İklim Turkish Set series published by Yunus Emre Institute. These coursebooks are used by all the branches of Yunus Emre Institute and many other universities in Turkey and around the world.
• There will be a formal examination after the courses are over and you will receive a Certificate of Achievement for the relevant level upon successful completion.
• Students for all levels will need to complete their term with a good level of attendance to take the exam at the end of each term. 70% attendance is compulsory to all courses. If the attendance of any student drops below 70%, they will not be allowed to take the end-of-level tests and will not be provided with certificates. Students who pass the exam will be eligible to continue in the next level. The certificates provided for each level will only be valid for 6 months. After the end of 6 months if the student would like to progress to the next level, s/he will need to attend another end of term exam and successfully pass.
• Currently all of our classes are given online on the Zoom Platform. You will be provided with Zoom links before the classes. Yunus Emre Institute doesn’t provide you any computer or mobile device to connect to the lessons or any other course-related material other than those stated above. It is your own responsibility to obtain a computer or a mobile device, and internet connection to get connected to the lessons.
• When the courses start, Toronto Yunus Emre Institute might request you to fill extra registration forms and submit documents. The Institute will keep all documents and information confidential according to the provincial and federal regulations.
• Course fees do not include the processing fees charged by Eventbrite.
• It is possible to withdraw any applications before the start of the course. In this case, the fees charged by Eventbrite might not be returned. The first week of the course will be induction week, during this one week induction if a student wants to withdraw his/her application, Eventbrite fees and an additional 20% admin fee will be deducted from the course fee paid. After the induction week, no refund of the course fee will be paid. All refunds will be made to the student’s bank account.
• Please note that we may record lessons for educational, administrative or marketing purposes. If you do not wish to be recorded, please let the teacher know in writing and turn off your own camera.
• We may add you to your class WhatsApp or email group for more efficient communication and to share course related content. If you do not wish to be added, please inform us in writing.
• Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all your questions and inquiries.
Click on the link to learn about the coursebook and the curriculum (in Turkish) for level A1.
Follow us on our pages!
Facebook Twitter Youtube LinkedIn Pinterest