Al-Ameen School is proud to serve our community. We are:
- Ministry Licensed School from K to Grade 8
- Equipped with Enriched Classrooms
- Teachers are Certified by the Ontario College of Teachers
- Full-Day Kindergarten Programs for both Junior and Senior levels
- In-depth study of Qu'ran, Arabic, and Islamic Studies including History and Culture
- Enrichment program for gifted students
- Early Pre-care and Late After-care available
- Extra-Curricular Activities in abundance ranging from sports to board games to karate
- Parent-Child-Teacher Council
- Low Student:Teacher Ratio
Our Vision is to create a strong character within each student where creativity and potential are unbounded and in the pursuit of magnificence.
Our Mission is to provide a learning environment that match with the needs of each student, depending on their ability. Islamic principles are the foundation of all of our endeavors. Our primary aim at Al-Ameen Elementary School is to achieve excellence in education for our students within a cultivating, caring and secure Islamic environment.The strong academic background we provide will help them graduate and take their place in society, as Muslim professionals who will not only serve as role models for generations of Muslims to come, but also as intelligent and thoughtful citizens who will serve as ambassadors between Islam and the West.
Our Education is the imparting of moral values and intellectual excellence. Al-Ameen Elementary School is a K-8 Grade school. our mission is to provide a high quality education in a supportive environment that inspires students to achieve their full potential. The school environment promotes and nurtures a sense of self-worth, discipline and understanding of the rights of fellow students and fellow human beings. The school values are derived from the Islamic principles which directly correlate with the "Values for Canadian Schooling" of care and compassion, doing your best, fair go, freedom, honesty, trustworthiness, integrity, respect, responsibility, understanding, tolerance and inclusion.
We are Problem Solvers and Dedicated Thinkers, Philosophers, who can reason on a diverse of local, national and global issue.
Facebook: Al Ameen Elementary School