Toronto Police Service Youth in Policing Initiative (YIPI) 2022 Summer Program Student Jobs
The Toronto Police Service and the Toronto Police Services Board in partnership with the Government of Ontario’s Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services are now accepting applications for the 2022 Youth in Policing Summer Program.
The mandate of the Youth in Policing Initiative (YIPI) is:
- To promote youth participation in and exposure to the work environment through diverse, educational and productive work assignments;
- To enhance the link between the police and the neighborhoods we serve by selecting youth reflecting our culturally diverse city;
- To provide a safe and positive employment opportunity; and
- To promote the Toronto Police Service as an employer of choice
Applications are now open for the YIPI 2022 Summer Program:
Status: Virtual Program
Program Dates: July 4, 2022 - August 26, 2022
Hours: 35 Hours per week
Applicants must reside permanently in Toronto in one of the designated Neighbourhood Improvement Areas.
- Must be a student between the ages of 15-18 years as of July 4, 2022
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Must be attending school
- Must not have previously participated in any YIPI program
- Must be successful through the employment security clearance process
- Must be able to work afterschool and weekends
Learn More! (Information Sessions)
Tuesday January 11 & Tuesday January 25
5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Join us for an online Q&A
Saturday January 15 & Saturday January 29
1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Join us for an online Q & A
To apply, find applications online at www.torontopolice.on.ca/yipi/.
DEADLINE: Friday February 4, 2022