Support the Rhoda Masjid and Spiritual Wellness Centre in Purchasing A Building
This project = taking Islam out of the box and back into people’s hearts.
Sanad Collective has an opportunity from God to establish a centre to meet the needs of Muslims here in Canada, and be a place Muslims from all over the world can visit.
We need your help to RAISE $1 million FOR A DOWN PAYMENT by August 2019 on this beautiful new centre.
Re-purposing an existing structure = environmentally and financially responsible!
* * Our second goal is $200,000, to be raised by the tenth day of Ramadan.* *
The Rhoda Institute is a project of Sanad Collective, a registered charity.
Please contact us directly to receive a tax receipt for your donation if you live in Canada.
What We Will Offer
Help us establish the Rhoda Masjid and Spiritual Wellness Centre, a model for mosques of the future. Without well-being, spiritual development is not possible.
Therefore, in addition to the sacred space of the masjid and the avenues it offers for spiritual development (daily prayers, classes and commemoration of all the Islamic occasions in the year), we will provide opportunities for people to gain well-being to truly benefit from these offerings:
- Professional Counselling Services
- Spiritual Chaplaincy and Mentorship
- Variety of Holistic Health Services
- Gym, workshop, and art studio for youth
- Safe space in the form of a cafe-bookstore
- Imam and female scholar Training Program
- Homeschooling Collective
Do we have the expertise to offer all this?
YES! Alhamdulilah. For professional counselling services and holistic health services, we are inviting professionals to rent spaces in our new building. As for the other services, we've demonstrated our capacity over the past three years:
- 50+ hours/week of free spiritual, family, and marriage counselling
- 7 different types of programming for youth at risk
- Millions worldwide reached via live-streamed weekly classes in three languages; allowing people without access to this knowledge to gain connection
- A highly-successful third space in the form of a café-bookstore, the Lotus Community Corner; offering wellness programs, community workshops, and events for people of all backgrounds
To learn more about the Rhoda Masjid project and to support the campaign, click here.